8 B-Vitamins in One
Whole Vitamin B complex with 4 Methylated B's and 4 food-based B Vitamins for complete health and absorption
Broad Spectrum Application
Includes all eight B Vitamins, as well as L-Methionine and Taurine to support liver function.
Supports Better Metabolism
Provides the perfect building blocks to enhance and assist the body's natural process of health and energy metabolism.
ReAline Vitamin B Complex Supplement
- Whole Vitamin B complex with 4 Methylated B's and 4 food-based B Vitamins for complete health and absorption
- 60 capsules / 120 capsules
- L-Methionine is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s own antioxidants - 500 mgs
- Taurine offers a wide range of nutritional support to heart, liver, detox pathways - 200 mgs
Vitamin B Complex Ingredients
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from Saccharomyces Boulardi) (natural source) – 4mg
- Vitamin B2 ( as Riboflavin 5 phosphate) – 4 mg
- Vitamin B3 Niacin (from Saccharomyces Cells) - 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid (from Saccharomyces Cells) 6 mg
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine 5 phosphate – 4 mg
- Vitamin B7 Biotin (from Saccharomyces Cells) - 50 mcg
- Vitamin B9 Folic acid (as Quatrefolic®) – 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 250 mcg
Other Ingredients: non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Silica.
What Makes ReAline® one of the Best Vitamin B Complex Supplements
Our ReAline ® Vitamin B complex supplement includes all eight B Vitamins, as well as L-Methionine and Taurine to support liver function. ReAline® is one of the best vitamin B supplements available using a specific formula that provides the perfect building blocks to enhance and assist the body's natural process of health and energy metabolism.
Benefits of Using a Vitamin B Complex Supplement
ReAline® Vitamin B Complex is composed of 4 Methylated B's and 4 food-based B Vitamins for complete health and absorption. Each of these vitamins plays an essential role in health and vitality:
- B-1 (thiamine which plays a beneficial role in cognition
- B-2 (riboflavin which plays a beneficial role in iron metabolism)
- B-3 (niacin converts carbohydrates to glucose)
- B-5 (pantothenic acid essential for converting food to energy)
- B-6 (pyridoxine turns food into energy)
- B-7 (biotin helps metabolize fats and proteins)
- B-9 (Quatrefolic which makes folate compatible with MTHFR related deficiency)
- B-12 (cobalamin an essential B vitamin needed for nerve tissue health, brain function, and the production of red blood cells)
You may also like
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.